Saturday 18 August 2012

Tag - This or That

Here's an interesting game. I am sure you all are gonna love it as much as I am. Its called the Tag -This or That game. Have fun!

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer for sure. But somehow I have never managed to get the J-Lo look :(
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Ahh, this one's easy. Lipstick anyday! Lipglosses are too sticky for my taste (tee hee)
Eyeliner or Mascara? I prefer the mascara since I don't have naturally pretty and thick lashes.. so need the mascara.
Foundation or Concealer? A concealer to hide those few little marks...
Neutral or Coloured eyeshadow? I prefer colour. Goes with my persona..neutrals are a bit too dull for me.
Brushes or Sponges? Sponges are good but brushes are so much non-messier.
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Loose since I prefer to change it often.


Nails:
Long or Short? Long but somehow mine chip after a little bit.. its brittle <ah, my woes!>
Acrylic or Natural? Natural, of course. Fake nails are just too cumbersome!
Brights or Darks? I am inclined to say darks since I love black, maroons, reds, and browns.
Flower or no flower? No flowers please!


Body:

Perfume or Body Splash? Parfum anyday..
Lotion or Cocoa Butter? Hmm, this one's a toughie.. but I ll still go with lotion since I am not a huge fan of the stickiness of Cocoa Butter.
Body wash or Soap? Yes..creamy or citrusy body wash!


Fashion:

Jeans or Sweat Pants? I could live in Jeans
Long-Sleeves or Short?  Has to short or no sleeve at all.
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses I think since I am not too comfortable with multiple pieces of clothing.
Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip Flops - yes, I am too casual mostly.
Scarves or Hats? Scarves through winters..
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Dangly earrings - I can just pick up one and not think about any other accessory.
Jacket or Hoodie? Jackets for sure - lil piece of trivia about me - I ve managed to lose jackets year after year post college days!


Hair:
Curly or Straight? Soft curls or waves..hate the straight hair look!
Bun or Ponytail? A high ponytail..
Hair Spray or Gel? Hairspray that too rarely..
Long or Short? Kinda short..
Light or Dark? Definitely not dark - I was born with pitch black hair..oopsie!
Side-Swept Bangs or Full Bangs? Side-Swept Bangs it is for me!
Up or Down? Down preferably..though both look equally good on me  ;)


Random:
Rain or Shine? Shine has to be. I HATE rains!
Summer or Winter? Summer for the gorgeous weather..yeah, am a beach bum!
Fall or Spring? Spring it is!
Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends on my mood but mostly Chocolatee..



That's pretty much about it..why don't you start answering these and tag your friends too?
Here are my tags:

Dee at Pout Pretty
Anwesha at An Incoherent Mind
Kavya at Streak Hue Fall
Ritu at The Indian Beauty


Yours truly, 

M


1 comment:

  1. Priyak Blog is the leading site for beauty and fashion tips and advice. Look your best with our beauty tips, makeup ideas, Shopping Guide, ‎Clothing, how to use Best Beauty Products, home remedies soultions and more. http://priyakblog.com

    ReplyDelete