Friday 17 August 2012

A keeper of a handbag

This classic bag is a must-have for every working woman. Actually, you could carry it practically anywhere (not a night-out with the boyfriend of course) :). I got this bag from Aldo. Aldo hasnt been my favourite brand for bag-shopping but I just could not get my eyes off this one the moment I saw it.



Its quite an arm candy, isnt it? And of course, it is a keeper. I mean..what more could a woman possibly want? Its stylish, elegant, got enough room to carry lot of your stuff without looking over-sized, and I think its pretty timeless too. This style seems to be in vogue year after year.
And you would be pleasantly surprised if I told you I got this for a killaaa $32 only. Whoa, can you even believe that?



See what I mean. No questions asked - This one is a keeper!

Yours truly,
M

1 comment: